Buy the Books
Emotional Survival for Law Enforcement – NEW Published 2021
Emotional Survival for Law Enforcement Officers addresses the dynamics that can transform within a matter of a few years, idealistic and committed law enforcement officers/employees into cynical, angry individuals who begin having difficulties in both the personal and professional aspects of their lives.
Challenging the Law Enforcement Organization: Proactive Leadership Strategies
Among the topics discussed are chapters on the impact of living and policing an unskilled and violent society, why law enforcement managers fail to successfully impact their agencies, and chapters on self-management, communication, motivation, and being more effective in our personal lives.
How to Thrive with Back Up: A Guidebook for Supporting the Families of Those Who Serve
This Guidebook offers you:
- Step-by-step plans for creating an in-agency first responder family support program
- 11 thorough checklists at the end of the chapters
- Ideas for generating funding for your program
- Critical Incident Protocols
- Lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid